Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Young Women's Hike

Salt lake city and all the small homes that are on the mountain coming into Memory Grove.
Isn't the Valley absolutely beautiful right know! Imagine that, with all the snow, rain and cool weather we have had! I have grown to love Utah's beautiful surroundings since I have now lived here for about 9 to 10 years.
This is part of the small young women mutual group that I have the pleasure to serve with. I have grown to love these girs and the leaders I serve with very much. I am anxious and excited for camp in exactly one week. I will be blessed to spend a few days in nature with these beautiful girls and have a wonderful experience, I hope.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love how the valley is looking as well.
Good luck with camp.

Mike&JenFamily said...

I bet it's really beautiful right now. I guess we will see for ourselves in a week. Good luck and have so much fun at girls camp. Love ya

Carrie said...

Your pictures are great. I hope you have a great time at camp also. I'll pray that it doesn't snow on all y'all.

Carrie said...

P.S. I love the new background on your blog!

Laura said...

How fun! I am sorry I missed it. The girls really seem to have had a great time. I love the valley as well... it looks beautiful