Wednesday, December 10, 2008


I love all the Young Women and those I was blessed to serve with. A very bitter sweet time for me. I feel grateful to have had the oppurtunity to get to love and serve these leaders
and Young women. Friendships have been built and testimonies
have been strengthened in our Savior. This is what
my calling has been to me. I am grateful also to
my dear Savior who is aware of us all,
and this time of year we have to
celebrate his humble birth
and life for us. Merry
Christmas to all
and Thanks for
the gift of love
I have felt
from so
many of
you.



6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I have been in Young Women's twice...and both times I got released were some of the saddest moments I have had. Those girls become a part of you...I almost missed the sleepless nights I would have worrying about them (especially Prom Night!!!). I am so glad you had that opportunity, and I'm sorry at the same time because I know how hard it is to move on. If you need therapy...I'm here :)

Laura said...

Oh Adriel! I just love you... I can't say any more. I have already shed too many tears. Thank YOU!

Melissa said...

I love the little pattern you did with the wording.
Man so I'm gone for what........ like 3 months and the whole primary changes and YW's leadership.
Crazy.
Good luck with moving on.
I LOVED the calling you have right now.
I think you will too.

RaShawn said...

You were a wonderful Young Women's leader. They will miss you a lot. I am glad you are going to be in Primary!

Linetta said...

We are very grateful for your service to Sydni and our Ward. The YW will miss you! Thanks!

Carrie said...

You're going to be missed tons in YW. I think the girls were blessed by your service. Now you get to share all that talent with the Primary! Congrats!

Hey, I got your message. I'm a slacker and haven't called you back, but I will! PROMISE!