Friday, December 11, 2009

Being a Mom is......

Being a mother can be many things to me.....two words to describe being a Mom is crazy and entertaining. I just love watching my children grow and find so many reasons to smile and laugh if I am looking for them. Other wise I find myself raising my voice and very annoyed or stressed. I have really enjoyed taking time to play and enjoy little Max. He brings me great happiness and is constantly learning and growing as babies and children do so quickly...to quickly at times. I am telling myself daily to enjoy where I am in life because it will not always be like this. This sweet messy faced baby is going to eventually grow into a teenager and I am not sure what that will be like? I hope Awesome!


5 comments:

RaShawn said...

Great post!

Melissa said...

Who did your family pic?
It's really good and the colour is great.
Dru and I want to get a family pic done, so that's why I'd like to know.......please, pretty please with a cherry on top.

Sarah said...

Yep...that sums it up!
(Although, you really should repeat the three pictures AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN...with cleaning up in the middle of it all! It's an endless cycle.)

Great pictures!

Carrie said...

That's a great post. I can't believe how fast Max is growing. I swear his hair was just a little 1/8" buzz last week!

(Hey... Great family pic on top! WHo'd you get to take that? ha ha)

Laura said...

what a GREAT picture of you and the kids!

Kids are great and being a mom is.... even better!!!