Monday, September 15, 2008

Back to School













I can't believe that it is time! Maybe that is why it has taken me awhile to post this.....and because I don't post very often, anyhow. Maddy is now in 1st grade, Mrs. Jorgensen's class. The first week was tiring for her and for me it felt very long! All day pretty much and I feel like I don't have much time anymore with her during the week. However on the flip side it is very nice that she loves school and is having a good experience and I have more time to give to Spencer and Emma. I can't believe she will be 7 this week and this is good and sad for me. Where does time go these day's?

7 comments:

RaShawn said...

There is so many good things about each stage our children go through. I think the hardest part is that with each stage they need us less and less. Connor had Mrs. Jorgensen and we really liked her.

Melissa said...

I'm with you man. I'm gonna be a wreck when my kids start school. I'm not ready.
Kinda like how I"m not ready to be in my 30's.
I need to get over it!!

Bryan said...

You have a 7 year old?!? We are sooooooooooooo old :) She is so cute!

Laura said...

She looks so much like you in these pics. hope she loves school ALL year round :)

Linetta said...

Time seems to fly by faster the older they get. Enjoy it while you can!!!!

Carrie said...

I'm glad she's enjoying school. I can't believe she's in the 1st grade. Wow. Glad to see you posting again!

Robyn said...

I cried really hard when my girls started first grade. Kindergarten they just weren't gone very long, but that switch to all day long is soooo hard. She's your litle helper. Enjoy each moment. They grow up way too fast!