Monday, September 15, 2008

Spencer in Soccer and Preschool


Spence has now started Preschool with his friend Charlie. His teacher is wonderful her name is Mrs. Wing and he seems to have so much fun. He comes home with little acorns every day from a tree in her yard, he is saving up for winter because you never know? I cannot believe he will be in Kindergarden next year!













Soccer is frusterating and adorable and exciting all in one! The first game was good when he came in from sitting out and scored a goal right away. However it has gone down hill in getting his attention to play, until this last game where he and all the other cute little 4 year olds did AWESOME! I actually enjoyed watching him and not trying to parent my bored child. Way to go Spence your doing GREAT! His reward in playing is the treats that come after the game, that's my boy!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Soccers always kinda hard to get kids interested in cause they think if they don't have the ball, then they don't really care.
He'll get better and it'll be great. Soccer's an awesome sport.
I'm glad you've found a great pre-school. Trissy was telling me that that one is a tough one to get into and your name has to be down on the list when your kids a baby!!
So hopefully it's worth it right!!!

Carrie said...

He's so cute. Hey, I want to know where you got him into pre-school at. I'm wondering if I should start Olivia next year at age 3 or wait til she's 4. What do you think?