Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Spencer!

I can truly remember when you would anticipate your birthday in advance. Spencer has been excited and asking when is his birthday for......at least 2 months and I am finally glad to say he is 5 and we are done! I really do love birthday's and the parties but also know it feels good to have them over with. I still cannot however believe he 5 years old.



The best game ever has been Treasure Hunt's!

Spencer was excited for all of his presents and ecspecially a head light! He can't wait to play Ghosts in the grave yard at night?


The classic Tug of War. Later they all played against Chris and the boy's won! Chris is still trying to convince me that he let them win. Only he truly know's.

10 comments:

Laura said...

Happy b-day Spencer!!! or as Mylo would say to him "Feliz CumpleaƱos!" Spencer is so cute!!! Yeah his five!

RaShawn said...

Looks like the birthday party was a great success. Happy birthday Spencer!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Spencer! I'm glad he had a great day. I can't believe he's 5 already!

Maricela said...

I cannot believe he is 5 years old...didn't he just start nursery?! :) What a fun party - it looks like everyone had a great time!

Mike&JenFamily said...

Happy Birthday Spence! We're so sorry we missed your birthday but there's always next year:( He is such a cute boy and we miss him tons! Hope to see you guys soon.

Wilcox Crew said...

Happy birthday Spencer! Sorry we missed out on a fun party, but we will be seeing you soon for Thanksgiving!

Tiffany said...

I would never have thought to do tug-o-war at a birthday party...Genius! You won the coolest mom ever prize for that one. Our kids are getting old, Adriel...and so are we :)

Unknown said...

If you can anticipate for 2 months ahead, you can receive congrats a week behind, right?
Happy Birthday Spencer!
Those big brown eyes just keep getting cuter and cuter!

Talbot Family said...

What could be better for a little boy than a super hero party? Looks like a blast. I love Spencer's 100% boy nature.

Becky said...

I found your cute blog! How fun- he looks so big! Congrats