Monday, November 3, 2008

Come one Come all to Witches Night Out!

The Rebels without our Witches clothes on! Ha Ha Ha Ha!

We went to Gardner Village and ate some food and browsed around the Fun festive Halloween shops. I really did not know what a big deal it was to dress up like a Witch? I feel as though I am already a Witch at times and do not need to dress up as one, however this was a fun outing to do so. If we do this next year I may join the Witches, no offense you all looked amazing. Thanks to Ashley for being in charge of this fun Evening for we all do have a little Witch in us!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

It was a lot of fun that night. I'm glad you posted pictures! I haven't seen any of them from that night yet. I'm glad you came with us, dressed up or not!

RaShawn said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun. I really wanted to go that night, but it just didn't work out.

Robyn said...

I'm glad you posted these pictures. Mine didn't turn out! Next year...I'll let you borrow my costume!

Maricela said...

What beautiful witches! I mean that first picture :)

It was fun getting all together like that.

Talbot Family said...

I am so glad that you posted such a gorgeous picture of me. You are the best! Loads of fun and I am so glad you came, costume or not.