Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Maddy

I cannot believe she is already 8 years old! I feel like I just blinked and she went from baby to a big girl...my heart is happy for her and sad at the same time. I am happy because she is wanting to grow up and sad because I don't want to let her. Oh the joy of being a mother, we cannot have it all, unfortunately. I can honestly say I love watching her grow and have loved every stage she has gone through for different reasons. I hope (in only 4 years) when she is a teenager I can say the same thing.


Party At This Is The Place Park







My only wish is for her to not get any bigger....I don't know if I would really like that though!

1 comment:

RaShawn said...

You will like her as a teenager.(Maybe not all the time. LOL) Every stage has good things that you will enjoy and Love!