Friday, October 16, 2009

Maddy's Baptism

I just keep having these mental flashes of Maddy on her
wedding day....oh please not yet or ever!

Thanks so much for a wonderful husband/father who
honors his priesthood
and was worthy to baptize his daughter.


We sure love you Auntie Sharon!

Thanks for all the support, we sure love you all.

My oldest baby is baptized! Man I am feeling older!
Olivia Campbell was baptized the same day as Maddy...so much fun!
What a special day and wonderful choice she made. Chris and I are so proud of her.
I could see the joy and lively spirit in her face after the baptism. She is now blessed to have the companionship of the holy ghost. I only hope we have prepared her enough.
We will continue to teach and guide her and watch her use her free agency.
I am grateful to be her mother and I love her very much.

4 comments:

RaShawn said...

It was a great baptism. The spirit there was very strong. I always like to watch the father's baptise their little girls. They are so tender and sweet with them. She beautiful!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! What a great day. She looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! You and Chris have done wonderful with ALL your kids.

Mike&JenFamily said...

Wow...my little Maddy Sue is growing up...so sad! Maddy you look so beautiful in your Baptism dress. So sorry we didn't make it. Looks like she had a great bday. It was so much fun having Chris and the kids here! Miss you guys already. Love ya

Cluttered Brain said...

Hey I just found you in BLogland! Maddy looks so grown up. Wasn't she your first you had at U. Village? Dan and I are in Mesquite Nevada. My email address is oneclutteredbrain (at) gmail (dot) com.
Drop me a line sometime. Give me your address and I will send U a christmas card.